Aquaculture of Marine Invertebrates for the Marine Ornamental Trade, Year 3
July 1, 2003 - March 31, 2006
|Hawaii||$35,000||University of Hawaii Sea Grant College Program||C. Tamaru|
- Validation of captive maturation and spawning at pilot scale.
- Determination of settlement substrate for mass culture of feather-duster worms
- Field testing growout techniques of hatchery-produced feather-duster seed
- Production of a “How To” manual on the artificial propagation of feather-duster worms.
- Technology transfer in the form of journal articles, newsletter articles, and workshops.