Library Aquaculture Workstation, Year 07
July 15, 1993
|Hawaii||$28,000||University of Hawaii at Manoa||D. Coleman and K. Anderson|
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the “dial-up” remote access information network that was expanded into the Pacific Islands during Year 6.
- Increase and ensure the continued usefulness of the PRAISE program through the use of CD-ROM database searching, telecommunications, and new technologies as they develop, and disseminate information products as needed by the industry.
- Increase the efficiency of PRAISE through interaction with other information agencies.
- Establish a cooperative project to gather and disseminate Pacific Islands “gray literature” on aquaculture.
- Increase the support base for the project through cooperative agreements with other agencies and information facilities.