Library Aquaculture Workstation, Year 08
July 1, 1994
|Hawaii||$49,000||University of Hawaii at Manoa||D. Coleman|
- 1. Increase and ensure the continued usefulness of the Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (PRAISE) through the use of CD-ROM database searching, telecommunications and new technologies as they develop:
- to upgrade the existing dial-up remote access information network for support of the Pacific aquaculture industry,
- to provide cost effective access to the system for the Pacific Islands by making the system compatible with the Internet.
- 2. Increase the support base for the project through cooperative agreements with other agencies and information facilities:
- to take advantage of the upcoming national integration of aquaculture information,
- to investigate possible means of making the gray literature project more effective.