Library Aquaculture Workstation, Year 09
July 1, 1995
|Hawaii||$25,000||University of Hawaii at Manoa||D. Coleman|
- Increase the support base for the project through cooperative agreements with other agencies and information facilities.
- Develop and disseminate information products that meet specific information needs of the Pacific Region.
- Develop programs for user education.
- Increase and ensure the continued usefulness of the PRAISE program through the use of CD-ROM database searching, telecommunications and new technologies as they develop.
- transfer the technology.
- Develop new methods to document use of PRAISE.