Library Aquaculture Workstation, Year 10
July 1, 1996
|Hawaii||$30,000||University of Hawaii at Manoa||D. Coleman and K. Anderson|
- Continue to provide established services.
- Develop programs for user education (continuing from Year 9).
- Develop an on-line electronic form for the PRAISE Web site on the Internet that will enable aquaculturists to submit their product or service advertisement directly to the web-site for rapid dissemination and easy updates.
- Seek membership for PRAISE and ARIEL, a nation-wide network for research libraries that provides electronic access to journal articles.
- Investigate the possibility of providing video-conference capability between critical CTSA related aquaculture centers, and possibly via the PRAISE Internet Web-site.