Marine Ornamentals Phase II: Techniques for Large-Scale Production of Pygmy Angelfish, Year 01
July 1, 2002
|Hawaii||$100,000||Oceanic Institute||C. Laidley|
- Validate husbandry procedures developed for large-scale production of flame angelfish eggs.
- Assess the reproducibility of preliminary mass rearing techniques developed for flame angelfish larvae.
- Develop appropriate weaning protocols for juvenile flame angelfish.
- Disseminate information on flame angelfish culture techniques and rearing performance.
- Optimize culture conditions for zooplankton suitable as prey for marine ornamental fish larvae.