Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (PRAISE) and Publications, Year Ten
July 1, 2010
|Hawaii||$79,700||University of Hawaii at Manoa, Oceanic Institute||Kris Anderson and Meredith Brooks|
- Provide thorough literature searches to CTSA on a schedule of the dissemination of the CTSA newsletter.
- Survey PRAISE website users to determine needed products and services.
- Technology transfer. Publications
- Inform industry members, educators, and other key individuals of pertinent aquaculture information, and update them on the status of regional aquaculture through various media.
- Inform the aquaculture community and interested parties of the progress of CTSA and other Regional Aquaculture Center (RAC) projects in relation to our mission through the dissemination of our own and other publications.