Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (PRAISE) and Publications, Year 5
July 1, 2009
|Hawaii||$84,079||University of Hawaii at Manoa, Oceanic Institute||Kristen Anderson, Meredith Brooks|
- Create new web portal: Pacific Aquaculture News.
- Develop current bibliographies on aquaculture “hot topics” for inclusion on the News Portal.
- Promote Pacific Region information infrastructure.
- Technology transfer. Publications
- Inform industry members, educators, and other key individuals of pertinent aquaculture information, and update them on the status of regional aquaculture through various media.
- Inform the aquaculture community and interested parties of the progress of CTSA and other Regional Aquaculture Center (RAC) projects in relation to our mission through the dissemination of our own and other publications.