Publications, Year 11
July 1, 1999
|Hawaii||$33,600||CTSA (Oceanic Institute)||C.-S. Lee|
- Objective 1. Publish a quarterly newsletter to communicate information about the activities of the Center and its funded projects and the latest information on aquaculture from throughout the nation and the region.
- Objective 2. Produce and publish final reports of selected CTSA-funded projects. These documents will be distributed free of charge to commercial producers, aquaculture researchers and other interested parties throughout the Pacific region, with limited distribution in the United States.
- Objective 3. Improve and maintain a graphically based site on the Worldwide Web. The site will contain information on the Center and its activities, projects, and publications. It will also contain copies of the Center newsletter, and various publications suitable for download and printing at no cost to the user.
- Objective 4. Duplicate and distribute other Regional Centers’ publications and videos to information networks throughout the Pacific.
- Objective 5. Produce and publish the Year 2000 CTSA Accomplishments Report, which compiles information on the activities of all CTSA projects that were active during 2000.
- Objective 6. Provide editing, layout and production assistance as needed on all publications produced by CTSA-funded projects.