Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (PRAISE) and Publications, Year 2
|Hawaii||$80,870||University of Hawaii at Manoa||K. Anderson and A. Hashimoto|
- 1. Education support through expansion of the Gray Literature Project.
- 2. Identify and implement a new interactive communication system to promoter Pacific aquaculture.
- 3. Continue to provide established services.
- 4. Technology transfer.
- Inform industry members, educators, and other key individuals of pertinent aquaculture information, and update them on the status of regional aquaculture through various media.
- Inform the aquaculture community and interested parties of the progress of CTSA and other Regional Aquaculture Center (RAC) projects in relation to our mission through the dissemination of our own and other publications.