Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (PRAISE) and Publications
|Hawaii||$74,510||University of Hawaii at Manoa||K. Anderson, A. Hashimoto, and C.-S. Lee|
- Identify methods or resources to facilitate aquaculture education in the Pacific which could be produced or distributed through regional libraries.
- Continue support for the educational series on aquaculture techniques being developed by University of Hawaii at Hilo faculty.
- Maintain a listserv for Pacific aquaculture.
- Continue to provide established services.
- Inform educators and industry members of pertinent aquaculture information, and update them on the status of aquaculture in the region through various forms of media.
- Inform the aquaculture community and interested parties of the progress of CTSA projects in relation to our mission through the dissemination of our and other publications.