Publications, Information and Library (PIL)
|University of Hawaii at Manoa and CTSA (Oceanic Institute)
|K. Anderson, A. Hashimoto, and C.-S. Lee
- Inform educators and industry members of pertinent aquaculture information, and update them on the status of aquaculture in the region through various forms of media.
- Inform the aquaculture community and interested parties of the progress of CTSA’s projects in relation to our mission through the dissemination of ours and other publications.
- Collect data to support the educational series on aquaculture techniques being developed by University of Hawaii at Hilo faculty.
- Maintain a listerv for Pacific aquaculture.
- Continue to provide established Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (PRAISE) services.